1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

[For Hire] [Writer] I have the write stuff for you.

  • Uplinked
  • April 28, 2018 at 5:13 PM
  • Uplinked
    • April 28, 2018 at 5:13 PM
    • #1

    Are you suffering from the lack of plot? Perhaps a case of no dialogue? Maybe even running dry on descriptions or names?


    Hi, Cody here, and I have the cure for all that ails you. "What is can help?" you may ask. It would be my services as a freelance writer.


    Now you may be questioning, “Did I just walk into an early 2000’s infomercial ad?” and I’ll dodge the question entirely and tell you why you should hire me.


    I may not have been writing for twenty years, but I do have talent that you can capitalize on, all of which you can see in my portfolio/resume (link below). I’ve written for most of my life then paired it with my love for video games, and now I’m here. As I mentioned, I can write just about anything you need in a timely and cost-effective manner.


    If you’re at all interested, don’t hesitate to message me, or check out this handy-dandy little link to my resume/portfolio. I can’t wait to get started with you! https://uplinked.portfoliobox.net/intro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™