1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

You figure it out...

  • marque_pierre
  • May 3, 2005 at 11:38 PM
  • marque_pierre
    • May 3, 2005 at 11:38 PM
    • #1

    Ubisoft hires Klein and next thing you have this...

    http://%7boption%7d :roll:

  • Phlek
    • May 4, 2005 at 12:06 AM
    • #2

    Wow, good for them. I've always liked Ubi. :roll:

  • mikezilla
    • May 4, 2005 at 12:14 AM
    • #3
    Quote from Ubisoft

    Chaos Theory, the third installment in the Splinter Cell franchise, was the biggest contributor to Ubisoft's Q4, selling 2.5 million copies. Brothers In Arms also did very well selling through 1.7 million units and likely setting the stage for a number of sequels. "[brothers In Arms] has made its mark as an undeniable reference for the historical shooter game segment, confirming its long-term potential," said Ubisoft.

  • kleinluka
    • May 4, 2005 at 1:19 AM
    • #4

    Heheh

    Chaos Theory sold 2.5 million units in ITS FIRST WEEK ON THE MARKET. It's much much more by now... I only made 11 textures for it (Seoul Co-Op mission xbox) so I won't take any credit for the great work the team has pulled off.

  • Kamikazi!
    • May 4, 2005 at 3:31 AM
    • #5

    woohoo, go ubisoft!

  • Lee3dee
    • May 4, 2005 at 5:25 AM
    • #6

    I downloaded the demo of BIA, then I went out and bought it! Its awesome, I think better than chaos Theory personally. Best feature in BIA, the awareness mode! more tactical games need this!

  • Fletch
    • May 4, 2005 at 6:06 AM
    • #7

    I'd love to play BiA, but I don't have an X-box.

    Cough.

  • Izuno
    • May 4, 2005 at 6:50 AM
    • #8

    Ubi gets my vote for publisher of the year. Don't forget about Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I'm dabbling in that now and really like it.

  • Zacker
    • May 4, 2005 at 7:27 AM
    • #9

    Well done, Ubisoft seem to be doing well!

  • FrieChamp
    • May 4, 2005 at 7:56 AM
    • #10

    I enjoyed Republic Commando more than BiA to be honest, but you guys sure did sell quite a lot of copies.

  • mikezilla
    • May 4, 2005 at 7:28 PM
    • #11

    Republic Commando is cool as hell too

    There's room for all of us to be friends.

    As for PoP WW

    "I smolder with generic rage"

  • KungFuSquirrel
    • May 4, 2005 at 8:32 PM
    • #12
    Quote from mikezilla

    Republic Commando is cool as hell tooThere's room for all of us to be friends.

    Damn straight. Gotta get back and play BiA at some point... and pick up Republic Commando... but there's that pesky job* thing in the way...

    Quote

    "I am brimming with generic rage"

    It's "I smolder," man, "I smolder!"

    *read: World of Warcraft, Jade Empire, Unreal Championship 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™