1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Anyone At GDC?

  • Jax0
  • February 19, 2018 at 2:21 AM
  • Jax0
    • February 19, 2018 at 2:21 AM
    • #1

    Hey Mapcore!

    This will be my first year attending GDC which is super cool, and I'm wondering if I might see anyone else there from these forums?

    If you are going, what talks/ workshops etc are you looking forward to? How many parties will you attempt to attend in one night? etc.

    Hope to catch you there ~

  • RozekEnhance
    • February 19, 2018 at 6:57 PM
    • #2

    I'll be out there with the Enhance team.

    Prolly not going to be hitting any sessions as I will be out on the floor, but I plan on hitting tons of parties!

  • cashed
    • March 7, 2018 at 3:43 PM
    • #3

    I'll be there!

  • Mazy
    • March 8, 2018 at 9:25 AM
    • #4

    I'll be there! Come by the IGF Pavilion and say hi :) (we're nominated for an IGF Visuals award with ECHO so we've got a booth there)

  • Minos
    • March 9, 2018 at 8:58 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Mazy

    On 3/8/2018 at 1:25 AM, Mazy said: I'll be there! Come by the IGF Pavilion and say hi :) (we're nominated for an IGF Visuals award with ECHO so we've got a booth there)

    Damn! Too bad I'm not going this year :( And congrats for the nomination!!

  • Mazy
    • March 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM
    • #6
    Quote from Minos

    On 3/9/2018 at 9:58 PM, Minos said: Damn! Too bad I'm not going this year :( And congrats for the nomination!!

    Yeah man :( Hopefully I'll be back at GDC next year ;)

    And thanks! Now I can cross off being nominated for an IGF award from my game dev bucket list (not too sure about the winning part tho :D)

  • laminutederire
    • March 21, 2018 at 7:30 PM
    • #7

    The raytracing from AMD or Nvidia, yay or nay for the future of gaming?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 4 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™