1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_somnio

  • FreeSir
  • November 8, 2017 at 8:44 AM
  • FreeSir
    • November 8, 2017 at 8:44 AM
    • #1

    Hey there, this is de_somnio, my first attempt at a defuse map and its placed inside a dream!

    So I will just be using the excuse of it being a dream to justify pretty much every criticism! I build almost everything out of intuition without references, and even though it took me a really long time and the gameplay and aesthetics might not be top notch, it has been a small little journey and now I'm almost at the end of the road. Workshop link will follow soon.

    Feedback is welcome anyways ;)

    EDIT: Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1214738719



    New Screenshots


    Old Screenshots

  • Jiro
    • November 9, 2017 at 3:46 PM
    • #2

    Interesting. Looking at the screenshots, some ideas looks cool some looks way to noisy in term of visibility and readeability for the players. I love the Snooker room and the Twin Peaks reference.

  • braindeer
    • November 11, 2017 at 12:56 AM
    • #3

    Crazy and beautiful.

  • DRZ
    • November 11, 2017 at 5:08 PM
    • #4

    I'm not sure what's going on here but I want it.

  • Tokit
    • December 3, 2017 at 6:58 PM
    • #5

    I love this map, it reminds me of counter-strike maps made by Nipper.

    Big props for having a working vending machine in the map too.

  • FreeSir
    • December 3, 2017 at 9:40 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Tokit

    2 hours ago, Tokit said: I love this map, it reminds me of counter-strike maps made by Nipper.

    Big props for having a working vending machine in the map too.

    Thanks! I might have to check out this Nipper guy then :) Sadly I didn't get the second vending machine to work though :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™