1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CS GO HAMMER - LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Matheus Becker
  • October 10, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  • Matheus Becker
    • October 10, 2017 at 1:41 AM
    • #1

    I was editing and creating a map and once I added some prop_statics to that place on the img. But as once I got a leak notification I try everythingto make it get out. Nothing works. And as you see I get to the point where I just delete all the props that was there once. Not even that make the leak go away. SHE JUST STAY THERE ON THE AIR MAYBE THINKING ABOUT HOW MESS WITH ME ONE MORE TIME! HOOOOOOOOOOOW THE HELL I FIX THIS MAN? HAMMER, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?

  • leplubodeslapin
    • October 11, 2017 at 5:03 PM
    • #2

    Have you not just forgot to put any skybox to close the map ?

  • El_Exodus
    • October 11, 2017 at 5:34 PM
    • #3

    I also recommend to reactivate 'Snap to grid'. [Shift+W]

  • Tisky
    • October 12, 2017 at 2:12 PM
    • #4

    Back in the days when my friend and i made maps for old-school CS and could not find the leak, we built a whole box around the map, lul.

  • RaVaGe
    • October 12, 2017 at 6:48 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Tisky

    4 hours ago, Tisky said: Back in the days when my friend and i made maps for old-school CS and could not find the leak, we built a whole box around the map, lul.

    ^ Protip.

    Also, I would like to introduce you to;

    THE HAMMER VISGROUP !!!!11!!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tophattwaffle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/OffnedingVis.jpg]

    Tadam.

  • Tisky
    • October 13, 2017 at 3:00 PM
    • #6
    Quote from RaVaGe

    20 hours ago, RaVaGe said: ^ Protip.

    Also, I would like to introduce you to;

    THE HAMMER VISGROUP !!!!11!!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tophattwaffle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/OffnedingVis.jpg]

    Tadam.

    We actually used Quark (Quake army knife) for mapping , haha. I started using it for Quake 1 so i only learned Hammer in 2004 or so i think.

  • 'RZL
    • October 18, 2017 at 4:41 PM
    • #7

    The map has no skybox nor does it have cordons. Since it's an early WIP you can just use a cordon that wraps around the whole map and keep it activated while compiling. Problem solved.

    To get you started: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Hammer_Cordon_Usage

    Or else just google for some YouTube tutorials, I'm sure there is something about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™