1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Empire Earth 2 sneaks in to stores

  • Kosmo
  • April 27, 2005 at 6:44 AM
  • Kosmo
    • April 27, 2005 at 6:44 AM
    • #1

    One of the bad bunch I have been waiting for a while, tho I'm not that impressed by the "upgrades" I have been reading about. Not nearly as impressive as Age of Empires 3 and Rise & Fall, but original EE was nice, so I'm going to check this out.

    Not good news is that already there has been a patch to the game. And the developer Mad Doc software hasn't really done anything impressive since ever.

    I'm a huge RTS fan so I'm on the look for every RTS piece there.

  • X-FacToR
    • April 27, 2005 at 7:38 AM
    • #2

    Played the demo, wasnt half bad, im more interested in age of empires 3 and, empire at war.

  • Lee3dee
    • April 27, 2005 at 8:50 AM
    • #3

    i just bought Dawn of War, so I'll wait for Age of Empires III since it looked amazing at GDC

  • Mazy
    • April 27, 2005 at 9:03 AM
    • #4

    i'd love to play it but i really dont have time for rts games anymore, or strategy games for that matter, they take too much damn time D:~

    gonna check aoe3 when its released tho, but thats because visuals look fckn awesome ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™