1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_schloss

  • iChaosBringer
  • August 21, 2017 at 7:58 AM
  • iChaosBringer
    • August 21, 2017 at 7:58 AM
    • #1

    Entry for the contest. A bit late to the race but I had half a map laying around in my folders, I was thinking of making the other half, polishing the map. The thing is I started this project as just something I could try new things on and did not get the layout before making the map, I just went with what I felt. I will post a couple of images (don't judge the quick sketch on paint) so you can see where I am as of now and tell me if it's worth trying. I will have to relearn almost everything, it has been a long time since I loaded up a project.

  • Pancakesandsyrup123
    • August 23, 2017 at 5:20 PM
    • #2

    Yes, this seems like it's worth continuing on! I mean, you've made half a map already, why not finish the other half. If you feel like you need to proritize other things, then I suggest you keep this project as a "whenever I got time" kinda project. I hope you decide to finish this, looks awesome. Have fun mapping! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™