1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Brewery

  • JimWood
  • May 25, 2017 at 3:09 AM
  • Lizard
    • November 30, 2017 at 8:38 PM
    • #41
    Quote from JimWood

    1 hour ago, JimWood said: Cheers man! Although I wouldn't call it so much a "release", more of a "shit we need to submit this unfinished" :D

    Stil, you were able to submit :D

  • Oliver
    • December 1, 2017 at 4:59 AM
    • #42

    Thank you guys! "Official" release will be once the map is fully done ;) But I'd like to work on the map more "openly" and push updates in a semi-regular fashion.

  • Oliver_Sharpe
    • December 1, 2017 at 8:48 PM
    • #43

    I love the aesthetic of the map! I hope to see a more completed version in the future.

  • gav
    • December 1, 2017 at 11:05 PM
    • #44
    Quote from JimWood

    On 12/1/2017 at 5:46 AM, JimWood said: Cheers man! Although I wouldn't call it so much a "release", more of a "shit we need to submit this unfinished" :D

    I love it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™