1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Kept promise

  • Kosmo
  • April 22, 2005 at 8:08 AM
  • Kosmo
    • April 22, 2005 at 8:08 AM
    • #1

    Well, now that we are getting closer by the day of the anticipated release of Mac OS X Tiger (7 days says apple.com) I'm glad to announce that if Steve Jobs says something, we can take his word for it (well some things, you shouldn't take the guy too seriously).

    As he happened to say at Macworld Expo 2005 "Mac OS X Tiger will come out long before Longhorn" and he kept that promise and I have to say that when Mac OS X was released, I was impressed, and now again, I'm impressed actually even more, the sheer genious design behind this is just mind blowing. I'm sorry to say to you all, but my next upgrade is going to be new 3d studio max, adobe creative suite and a Mac.

  • Lee3dee
    • April 22, 2005 at 8:42 AM
    • #2

    It does look very nice, shame my PC only runs windows Otherwise, I'd pick up a copy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™