1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[UE4] Abandoned Factory - WIP

  • Filipe Goncalves
  • April 27, 2017 at 2:12 PM
  • Filipe Goncalves
    • April 27, 2017 at 2:12 PM
    • #1

    Hi ! I'm going to make an environment in UE4 inspired on the following image:

    I'm not trying to copy the original 100% but rather take inspiration from it. I'm aiming for a realistic look. What I've got so far:

    Blockout (Camera angle is much wider than the original. Will ajdust as I go).


    Zbrush damage on the column and some SUbstance Painter early tests:

    I'll try to update soon. Cheers!

  • cglewis
    • April 27, 2017 at 3:06 PM
    • #2

    ah yeah some unreal goodness

  • Filipe Goncalves
    • April 27, 2017 at 3:21 PM
    • #3
    Quote from cglewis

    14 minutes ago, cglewis said: ah yeah some unreal goodness

    It has to be! Goodness all the way! :)

  • cglewis
    • April 27, 2017 at 3:26 PM
    • #4

    Hopefully 4.16 will be fully implemented and you can take advantage of the volumetric light :) because that would look sick in this scene

    \

  • Filipe Goncalves
    • April 27, 2017 at 3:30 PM
    • #5
    Quote from cglewis

    3 minutes ago, cglewis said: Hopefully 4.16 will be fully implemented and you can take advantage of the volumetric light :) because that would look sick in this scene

    \

    Exactly what I thought!. I had started this scene 2 or 3 days before 4.16 preview came out. When I saw the new volumetric light I realised I would have to update it just for that feature!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™