1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

I spent the last two years building my first game. I have no background in programming or game development. I am happy with what I have achieved and I present you Cubemetry Wars!

  • Ghulam_Jewel
  • January 12, 2017 at 7:33 PM
  • Ghulam_Jewel
    • January 12, 2017 at 7:33 PM
    • #1

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lvMpSvT.jpg]   Available now on Amazon App Store , Apple App Store and Google Play Store!   Links   Download on the App Store   Get it on Google Play   Available at Amazon   Available at Amazon Underground   Website   YouTube Trailer   Screenshots   [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/BPD4GQn.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lvGzMr9.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lTNvW92.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ky7dvya.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/HFQRIDc.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dqvQH0B.jpg]   Features ◆ 50 Unique Game Modes. Extensive and varied library of challenging game modes. ◆ Beautiful Graphics. Colourful and vivid immersive HD visuals. ◆ Pumping Soundtrack. Electric and techno infused soundtrack. ◆ Level Editor. Build, craft and create your own levels. ◆ Solar System Simulator. Explore the open-world space sandbox in Planetarium. ◆ Local Multiplayer. Play with a friend in multi-touch modes. ◆ Simple Controls. Pick up and play with easy dynamic joy stick and tap controls. ◆ Social Engagement. Compete worldwide in leaderboards unlock achievements. ◆ Brainrush. Engage in cognitive challenges to test your memory, visual rotation and interpretation skills. ◆ Zen Experience. Interact and unwind in relaxation. ◆ Player Freedom. No in-app purchases, No grinding EXP or gems, No waiting for extra lives, No intrusive or unnecessary permissions. About Me I would like to share with you a project that I have been working on for the past two years. As with all of us here who are passionate about gaming I wanted to create my own game ever since I started playing games. The idea of creating your own worlds and experiences that others interact with has always fascinated me. The only problem is that I do not know how to write a single line of code. But with the help of accessible engines such as Unity and a lot of research (Google, YouTube, Forums, Unity Docs, Asset Store) I was able to make this happen. There were dark times where I wanted to give up when I was unable to solve a bug or make something work the way I wanted it to work and there were those “aha!” moments that provided such a surge of excitement and motivation. It was difficult starting out as many laughed at the prospects of me making a game and looking at what other developers and professionals are making with those amazing looking games had admittedly affected my confidence knowing that I will not able to compete or my game won’t be good enough. In addition with life throwing those challenging moments that we all have to deal with at some point only added to the struggles. But with a lot of self-motivation I was able to continue and finish my project. I do have a full time job so I worked on this in the evenings and weekends. Yes I did have to sacrifice playing the latest games or watching movies and other things but the drive to complete it was far more thrilling and engaging. So Cubemetry Wars is a chaotic and fast paced arcade game where you survive endless waves that test your skills. It offers classic arcade gameplay that has been inspired by one of my favourite series Geometry Wars. I do not wish to bore you with a wall of text but if you have any questions please feel free to ask! I hope you enjoy playing the same way I enjoyed making it. There are no IAP but there are two versions. Free one does have adverts but the full one removes adverts and gives access to the level editor. I Look forward to your feedback, thoughts and comments! I am just glad I am finally able to share this. Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™