1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

I'm open for a new project!

  • BubkeZ
  • November 30, 2016 at 5:28 PM
  • BubkeZ
    • November 30, 2016 at 5:28 PM
    • #1

    Hi MC!

    After my work with Squad and Yanzl on Thrill I'm now open for a new CS:GO map project.

    Since my CS:GO mapping skills are weak (I'm used to map for CS 1.6) I will contribute with layout, theme, testing, and feedback from greybox to the final release. I will try to be online 1-2 h for feedback and test everyday, I believe in hard work! I'm already working on a new layout and I got some ideas for a de_ map. Feel free to contact me! ;) /BubkeZ

  • Vaya
    • December 1, 2016 at 2:17 PM
    • #2

    Exciting news!

  • blackdog
    • December 3, 2016 at 1:52 AM
    • #3

    This might motivate me to do something… I should pm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™