1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

  • grapen
  • November 4, 2016 at 5:02 PM
  • grapen
    • November 4, 2016 at 5:02 PM
    • #1

    I know there's at least one more forum member who plays this gacha game that has had me addicted for the past three months (I saw your username on Reddit hehe), so I figured I'd see if there are more.

    FFBE is basically old school Final Fantasy with pseudo gambling attached to it. You gamble for nostalgic units and fight with them through a story, with weekly events being pulled from past games in the series.

    Today they launched a special banner with increased drop chance on FF3 units. I have to admit I was pretty excited, and was about to dump all of my F2P resources that I've collected over the past months. The top prize unit has a chance of 0,5%, while the second best has a 5% chance. I got both of them within three summons, which obviously is insane. My luck can only get worse from here on out. If anyone needs a OP Luneth friend unit my ID is 488,128,010 - (I just need to level him some more) :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™