1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Tears- Photomanipulation

  • Gyroxide
  • April 18, 2005 at 4:34 AM
  • Gyroxide
    • April 18, 2005 at 4:34 AM
    • #1

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/17343963/

    I was bored and decided to do a photo manip, I actually never exptected to get sucked into working on it so long, but I think I got a nice effect.

  • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2005 at 6:19 AM
    • #2

    feels evil and angry

  • FrieChamp
    • April 18, 2005 at 8:23 AM
    • #3

    I like the colors

  • DaanO
    • May 8, 2005 at 2:20 PM
    • #4

    I think the composition would be better if a small part of the left side would be cut off, colors are cool

  • Oski
    • May 8, 2005 at 9:46 PM
    • #5

    *Switching desktop*

  • PS_Mouse
    • June 19, 2005 at 2:40 AM
    • #6

    If you did a flipped version of this, thogether they'd make a very pro dual monitor wallpaper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™