1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

[RELEASED] Asset Store Packs - AAA-Experienced 3D Artist

  • Harley Wilson
  • October 14, 2016 at 2:20 PM
  • Harley Wilson
    • October 14, 2016 at 2:20 PM
    • #1

    Hi Mapcore!I'm an Environment/Asset Artist with 2+ years of AAA experience, I work full-time in asset creation and PBR texturing, etc... and I thought I've give this a shot :)My portfolio (including TCTD) and resume can be found here: [ARTSTATION]My Asset Store page is here: [ASSET STORE]

    I'm hoping to continue to expand on the content that I'm releasing on the Asset Store in the near future - for now, I have two asset packs available for very reasonable prices. Please feel free to watch that page for additional content.Modern Kitchen Set[Blocked Image: https://d2ujflorbtfzji.cloudfront.net/package-screenshot/9e478864-285d-4d68-8a3e-d3a3225abfb8_scaled.jpg]  Server Room Set[/b][Blocked Image: https://d2ujflorbtfzji.cloudfront.net/package-screenshot/51c6689c-92bb-49aa-ab11-438e8ad12337_scaled.jpg] Thanks for looking! I'm also very much open to suggestions for future packs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™