1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Looking to download Gears of War based UE editor for map modding

  • Vinca
  • September 19, 2016 at 8:55 PM
  • Vinca
    • September 19, 2016 at 8:55 PM
    • #1

    Hey MapCore community!

    I've been on long hiatus from mapping due to work and other various responsibilities and I need to polish up some portfolio pieces and make new ones.

    With the new Gears of War coming out, the game sparked my want to make something with Unreal Editor. I want to make a map for Gears but don't have the tools, could someone help a lad out and send me in the right direction?

    Thanks!

  • blackdog
    • September 29, 2016 at 10:08 PM
    • #2

    I haven't heard of any support for it :( I wanted to get into Gears mapping too at the time the first came out, the editor was included then… you tried tweeting? I'm sure the devs would reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™