1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

[RELEASED] Realtime CSG - level design for Unity!

  • logicalerror
  • September 15, 2016 at 8:54 PM
  • logicalerror
    • September 15, 2016 at 8:54 PM
    • #1

    Hi!

    I would like to introduce you to this project I've been working on for the last two years. It's a CSG level editor plugin for Unity that performs CSG in real-time!

    But instead of just telling you about it, let me just show you a couple of things you can do with it ..

    Interested?

    You can find more information on the project page!

    Here's a youtube with the plugin in action!


    Thanks for your time!

  • logicalerror
    • September 16, 2016 at 9:00 AM
    • #2

    thanks!

  • Mitch Mitchell
    • October 17, 2016 at 10:58 AM
    • #3

    Really wish this was in UE4, I'd pay so much to have this tool.

    The material assigning isn't that critical, but the actual brush tools are.

  • logicalerror
    • November 3, 2016 at 3:27 PM
    • #4

    Well I'm an Unity employee .. I'm pretty sure Unity wouldn't like me making a plugin for UE4 ;)

  • logicalerror
    • December 1, 2016 at 12:07 PM
    • #5

    Realtime CSG version 1.330 now has improved support to create curved brushes!

    (available from the update site https://prenominal.nl/updates/ , asset store downloads are somewhat behind)

  • logicalerror
    • April 5, 2017 at 8:40 AM
    • #6

    Version 1.336 has been released and has improved brush editing:

    The post also contains an update on the valve map importer I'm working on

    Also, in a previous version ray-dragging of objects was added (I guess I never posted about it here)

  • logicalerror
    • April 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM
    • #7

    Version 1.400 now has support for chamfering (beveling)!

    Click here for more details :)

  • logicalerror
    • December 1, 2017 at 2:30 PM
    • #8

    Realtime-CSG has a stairs generator these days:


    Also meshes are now better optimized


    Realtime-CSG is 25% off! Get it while its on sale!

  • blackdog
    • February 16, 2018 at 1:26 PM
    • #9

    Don’t we have a generic Unity topic?

    This is the more appropriate I’ve found

    Unity is including ProBuilder & co in the standard build/release of the engine

    https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/02/15/pro…d-level-design/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™