1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO][WIP] Tel Aviv

  • VIOLATION
  • August 28, 2016 at 11:41 PM
  • Serialmapper
    • September 9, 2023 at 9:30 PM
    • #41

    what happened with this map?

  • VIOLATION
    • September 11, 2023 at 11:41 PM
    • #42
    Quote from Serialmapper

    On 9/9/2023 at 4:30 PM, Serialmapper said: what happened with this map?

    from what I remember the 3 of us basically just drifted off of working on it. I was in college at the time and got pretty busy. Over the summer in 2017 we all worked together on Yacht for the r/csmapmakers wingman contest, and I guess we just never picked up on Aviv again. Looking back the map would have needed some serious changes to tone-down the amount of clutter for visibility and performance.

    unfortunately I've since lost all the files as well. thought I had backups but it looks like I was wrong. I do have some real old files for a defuse map that Quoting and I briefly brainstormed on called Ivory. Eventually that idea would end up turning into cs_ivory, though I had no part in the development of that version of the map.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™