1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CS:GO [Early WiP] de_something v2

  • Squarp13
  • August 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM
  • Squarp13
    • August 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM
    • #1

    Hi, I've been putting aside this map for a while now but recently got around to finishing the basic layout and I was just looking for some feedback. Any help is appreciated :)

    Workshop Link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=706424016


  • blackdog
    • August 21, 2016 at 9:37 AM
    • #2

    Right now the top down view makes it look small fort a De map.

    I imagine you have top right and left side the bomb does, to p left CT and bottom three T… that straight corridor doesn't seem right, although it looks like CT can't snipe them before they leave.

    Also don't see anything peculiar to Venice, I imagine the long is a canal, but Venice is famous for all the small alleys, thousands of bridges…

  • Squarp13
    • August 23, 2016 at 9:56 AM
    • #3
    Quote from blackdog

    On 21 August 2016 at 6:37 PM, blackdog said: Right now the top down view makes it look small fort a De map.

    I imagine you have top right and left side the bomb does, to p left CT and bottom three T… that straight corridor doesn't seem right, although it looks like CT can't snipe them before they leave.

    Also don't see anything peculiar to Venice, I imagine the long is a canal, but Venice is famous for all the small alleys, thousands of bridges…

    Hey man, yeah you are completely right about the locations (I forgot to put sites and spawns in overview) the Venice name idea came from exactly that when I first started the map a long time ago but I've kind of changed my mind about the Venice setting. Thanks for the help man and I will update the overview photo with a newer version of the map as soon as I can :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™