1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_pharaoh

  • Motanum
  • August 8, 2016 at 3:40 PM
  • Motanum
    • August 8, 2016 at 3:40 PM
    • #1

    Roaring Peaks just received a bomb threat to it's upcoming attraction Pharaoh's Curse.

    I am a bit late on uploading here, but I was busy doing some tweaks and thinking how I wanted to approach this post mortem. For now, I made a timelapse video which I hope you will enjoy. I plan on doing a blog during the week, if I get time while watching Dota's International. I also can do a longer timelapse video, with commentary highlighting the changes specifically that you see in the video. Could be interesting but I am not sure if there would be an interest for that. Let me know.

    Since release on July 7th, the map went through some extra minor iterations. Some texture changes, some color and saturation levels fixes. Some props placements clippings, etc. Overall if the last time you checked it out was back in Mid July, I invite you to check out the changes. It's also on 3kliksphillip server (No idea until when), so you can join his servers and play there with other people. I have fun playing there.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Thanks for reading and commenting on my threads! It's been a very pleasant experience and regardless of what the future brings, I am glad and proud of de_pharaoh.

    Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™