1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

LANMANIAX, we are back!!

  • RA7
  • August 5, 2016 at 10:29 PM
  • RA7
    • August 5, 2016 at 10:29 PM
    • #1

    Hello Mapcore ppl, after all this time we are back. >> http://www.lanmaniax.nl

    Unfortunately the .com domain is taken, i hope to get it back soon. I started a course in Wordpress a month ago, and got the vibes back for making a new webby of Lanmaniax. It's a bit different i am trying to create a gaming/ level- 3D- 2D- design portal. Still working on getting the old PIMPAGE section online, thats all in HTML. And buggy as hell. But come take a look and tell me what you think of it. And expect more visits of me here and looking for maps and levels to pimp.


    Greets RA7 (*ps 2d-Chris, any id how tro get my old account back, lost all the info)

  • El Moroes
    • August 5, 2016 at 11:52 PM
    • #2

    Wow RA7 !! I thought it was a joke when I read the title of this topic ! It's nice to see you back and I hope you'll retrieve the success you had before :)

  • catfood
    • August 8, 2016 at 10:11 AM
    • #3

    welcome back! :)

  • dux
    • August 8, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    • #4

    This is cool :)

    One thing about the layout is that I I feel as though all the small news post are fighting eachother for my attention.

  • RA7
    • August 8, 2016 at 8:43 PM
    • #5
    Quote from dux

    3 hours ago, dux said: This is cool :)

    One thing about the layout is that I I feel as though all the small news post are fighting eachother for my attention.

    Ok, will try a better format :)

  • dux
    • August 8, 2016 at 9:39 PM
    • #6

    I think that's much better :)

  • RA7
    • August 24, 2016 at 5:46 PM
    • #7

    Added own FB Page.

    www.facebook.com/ lanmaniax

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™