1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[PORTAL2] Maikel's Test Chambers

  • MaikelOrtega
  • July 29, 2016 at 1:52 PM
  • MaikelOrtega
    • July 29, 2016 at 1:52 PM
    • #1

    I'm quite new around this forum, but I figured this could be a great opportunity to get feedback on my recent Portal 2 levels.

    As I have a few of them, and they are relatively easy and quick to build, posting all in the same thread made more sense to me. These levels are made using the in-game Puzzle Creator, which is super simple to use and yet enables you to create really interesting puzzles.

    I try to design my levels around a "theme", which can be a certain puzzle element, mechanic, construction or trick. I hope this shows up when you play them!

    Level List

    Spoiler

    Ramparts[Blocked Image: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270598438848718671/69B26B94860F48A86FD3F0BD5C0B629D5D9620B4/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black]


    Unstoppable

    [Blocked Image: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271724616135143569/473857A593F2F452B7EB45CE93AA481AF80CF0D0/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black]


    Angles

    [Blocked Image: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/271724616138092899/D41BBED73E5A2AB801B357869D5AC5E3CB9951F2/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637:358&composite-to=*,*%7C637:358&background-color=black]


    I look forward to read your feedback!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™