1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Chivalry: Medieval Warfare] AOCTO-SunwaterBay

  • Sjonsson
  • July 5, 2016 at 6:39 PM
  • Sjonsson
    • July 5, 2016 at 6:39 PM
    • #1

    You know that map I started working with almost two years ago? No? Well it's done anyway! I present to you my team objective map Sunwater Bay for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare[Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/6qmSp1E.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/n7zKqyy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/uCd78FT.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/Vdry2YT.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/FX2DtZn.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://imgur.com/4gocuzf.jpg]

  • Vilham
    • July 5, 2016 at 9:35 PM
    • #2

    The castle from the outside shot looks ace. Really cool silhouette.

  • Sjonsson
    • July 6, 2016 at 2:41 PM
    • #3
    Quote from Vilham

    17 hours ago, Vilham said: The castle from the outside shot looks ace. Really cool silhouette.

    Thanks! :) It went through quite a few transformations before I was satisfied.

  • Sf Nastyy
    • July 16, 2016 at 1:49 PM
    • #4

    i want play test this :D

  • Sjonsson
    • July 30, 2016 at 4:39 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Sf Nastyy

    On 2016-07-16 at 2:49 PM, Sf Nastyy said: i want play test this :D

    Heey! I've been at my summerhouse for two weeks. Sorry for the delay! :) Sure we could totes do that some day, need to finish up my Unreal Tournament map as well but I guess a final check to see that everything is truly working is probably a good idea. Things is we would need a server for that. Last time I had to rig one myself and it took me about 4-5h since I don't know all that much about server configs and stuff. You don't happen to know that stuff, do you? :)

  • Sf Nastyy
    • September 20, 2016 at 9:44 AM
    • #6
    Quote from Sjonsson

    On 30/07/2016 at 4:39 PM, Sjonsson said: Heey! I've been at my summerhouse for two weeks. Sorry for the delay! :) Sure we could totes do that some day, need to finish up my Unreal Tournament map as well but I guess a final check to see that everything is truly working is probably a good idea. Things is we would need a server for that. Last time I had to rig one myself and it took me about 4-5h since I don't know all that much about server configs and stuff. You don't happen to know that stuff, do you? :)

    No But RZL know how to play test map :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™