1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Scorn

  • Sprony
  • July 3, 2016 at 8:57 PM
  • Sprony
    • July 3, 2016 at 8:57 PM
    • #1

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    I can get only so erect!

    @dux, as a fellow Giger fan, you'll like this.

  • dux
    • July 4, 2016 at 3:29 AM
    • #2

    [Blocked Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/714/215/281.jpg]

  • ElectroSheep
    • July 4, 2016 at 3:21 PM
    • #3

    Vagina, the dark descent ?

  • blackdog
    • July 4, 2016 at 7:46 PM
    • #4

    No wonder that with such a long, uneventful intro I fell asleep the other night when I noticed the intriguing thumbnail on YT. Ok I was also very tired but... at the moment I'm not seeing something that excite me so much

  • dux
    • July 4, 2016 at 8:01 PM
    • #5

    It has nice art that's it so far :)

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • July 5, 2016 at 9:56 PM
    • #6

    Loving the gigerely look, but there's too many vaginas and not enough dicks tbh

  • Bastion
    • July 5, 2016 at 10:10 PM
    • #7

    After watching both videos, I don't know what to expect in gameplay, all I know is that it could be a puzzle game, horror game, walking game or strange as hell shooter.

    I don't tend to get much interest in kickstarter projects that leave me questioning the basics of the game.

  • Sprony
    • July 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM
    • #8
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    1 hour ago, KoKo5oVaR said: Loving the gigerely look, but there's too many vaginas and not enough dicks tbh

    I didn't know you preferred dicks, but to each his own :)

  • Pampers
    • July 6, 2016 at 12:04 AM
    • #9

    Wonder how it is to work on this stuff everyday.

    "I need you to sculpt some more veins on these walls... I also found some sick HD ref from a colonoscopy of a obese middle aged Peruvian lady with diabetes you can use"

  • ElectroSheep
    • July 6, 2016 at 4:21 PM
    • #10
    Quote from Sprony

    16 hours ago, Sprony said: I didn't know you preferred dicks, but to each his own :)

    Omg, that's sexist, even game can like dicks. Anita, please come !!!

  • RA7
    • August 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM
    • #11

    Its................

  • -HP-
    • September 5, 2017 at 8:50 AM
    • #12
  • Radu
    • September 5, 2017 at 10:53 AM
    • #13

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KTkj3vk.jpg]

  • FMPONE
    • September 5, 2017 at 12:37 PM
    • #14

    Very much in the mood for this kind of game. Hope it takes some interesting chances design-wise and isn't just a typical shooter

  • PogoP
    • September 5, 2017 at 4:38 PM
    • #15

    Amazing environment art... Shitty gun sounds. Seriously, why does the gun sound like a regular gun you'd find on earth? That was really disappointing and underwhelming.

    I also hope the gameplay develops into something a bit more fresh. From what I saw, it just seems like your run of the mill 'creepy' shooter game. I wish they'd push the gameplay as much as they have done the environment art. Gameplay is the same as the original Doom...

  • RaVaGe
    • September 5, 2017 at 10:50 PM
    • #16

    That art tho

  • blackdog
    • September 6, 2017 at 7:20 AM
    • #17

    Can't say I'm sold.

    the foley artist must have had fun on this.

  • Sprony
    • September 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM
    • #18

    I'm going to back it just for the art book. But having said that, I do think it's rather shameful that Giger isn't mentioned once, even though his style is all over this.

  • BJA
    • September 6, 2017 at 5:35 PM
    • #19

    Looks pretty amazing, still unique enough for me even though they are referencing a lot of different artists, games, movies etc. I really hope they focus more on gameplay. Agony and inner chains were kind of the same games and both were pretty boring to play.

  • Eric_Chocholacek
    • November 16, 2017 at 5:48 PM
    • #20

    It's pretty old now, but there's been a newish trailer released showing some gameplay! I'm mostly intrigued for the art and how almost everything shown makes me go "WTF!", but that's just me, I love weird shit.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™