1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO] Multi-level radar problem. (solved)

  • RedHawk
  • March 16, 2016 at 9:15 PM
  • RedHawk
    • March 16, 2016 at 9:15 PM
    • #1

    I made a multi-level radar and for me it works perfectly (because I have the files on my PC) but people who have my map through the workshop only see the default radar.

    I saw this is because when uploading your map to the workshop it only picks 1 .dds file (the default one).

    Is there anyway to get the publisher to pick up both files or any other way to get the two radar images to work for other people?


    *EDIT*

    I thought I could pack the radar into the bsp file using packrat.

  • El_Exodus
    • March 16, 2016 at 9:40 PM
    • #2

    I feel like the Valve csgo team should be aware of this issue. Maybe tweet to the csgo_dev Twitter account.

  • esspho
    • March 16, 2016 at 10:28 PM
    • #3

    so did packing the radar images with pakrat solve the problem?

  • Fnugz
    • March 17, 2016 at 12:56 PM
    • #4

    [Blocked Image: http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wisdom_of_the_ancients.png]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™