1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Hammer SDK Message

  • Iceberg
  • March 8, 2016 at 10:18 AM
  • Iceberg
    • March 8, 2016 at 10:18 AM
    • #1

    Hey guys, since the update of the wildfire operation, every time I open the SDK appears me this message on the console, really do not know if something is wrong or is just normal, I hope your help thanks

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yhBTr2e.jpg]

  • Vaya
    • March 8, 2016 at 10:27 AM
    • #2

    I get this too. I don't think it's a big deal

  • Iceberg
    • March 8, 2016 at 10:56 AM
    • #3
    Quote from Vaya

    I get this too. I don't think it's a big deal

    Thx, bro!.

  • Shibou
    • March 8, 2016 at 3:16 PM
    • #4

    I just opened that file and added the missing "]" - this fixed the non existing Problem.

  • Mamorex
    • March 8, 2016 at 3:33 PM
    • #5

    Shawn Olson writed about this and other issues: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/topic/19925-csgo-fgd-error/

    I haven't any issue with compile and bad .fgd - just red letters, but it's very easy to fix it.

  • Iceberg
    • March 9, 2016 at 5:28 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Mamorex

    Shawn Olson writed about this and other issues: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/topic/19925-csgo-fgd-error/

    I haven't any issue with compile and bad .fgd - just red letters, but it's very easy to fix it.

    Thanks again..!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™