1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

  • st0lve
  • April 7, 2005 at 5:07 PM
  • Mazy
    • October 3, 2006 at 9:22 PM
    • #181

    Love em Peri! MOER!

  • h2
    • October 6, 2006 at 4:48 PM
    • #182

    some 40 min scribbles

    [Blocked Image: http://edgar.punker.ee/suured/spaceships.jpg]

  • slicky
    • October 10, 2006 at 6:29 PM
    • #183

    I just held my hand up under the light, stared at it and scribbled away with my mouse. had to use one preliminary sketch, no direct references or photos used of course.

    [Blocked Image: http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4125/handsketchyw8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6792/handfinalnq7.jpg]

  • Minos
    • October 11, 2006 at 6:22 PM
    • #184

    D:

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/frank_zappa2.jpg]

  • PhilipK
    • October 11, 2006 at 7:05 PM
    • #185

    That hand turned out nicely slicky.

    I dig it

  • Nazul
    • October 11, 2006 at 9:11 PM
    • #186

    yeah slick, that's a damn nice hand

  • Skybex
    • October 15, 2006 at 7:16 PM
    • #187

    Something I did while practising

    [Blocked Image: http://www.skybex.com/landscape.jpg]

  • Minos
    • October 16, 2006 at 1:51 AM
    • #188

    Terragen sky ?

  • General Vivi
    • October 19, 2006 at 1:00 AM
    • #189

    i love the half mega man half normal look

  • Vinny Testaverde
    • October 19, 2006 at 1:52 AM
    • #190

    Cool stuff guys!

    here are some more figures: 18x24inches for each

    [Blocked Image: http://jonathanmonaghan.com/drawings/drawing33.jpg]

    charcoal

    [Blocked Image: http://jonathanmonaghan.com/drawings/drawing34.jpg]

    conte crayon

    [Blocked Image: http://jonathanmonaghan.com/drawings/drawing32.jpg]

    charcoal

  • slicky
    • October 19, 2006 at 2:11 AM
    • #191

    the positions for some of your characters are kind of awkward looking, the conte crayon man on the stool seems to have a dual perspective given his posture and the perspective of the cube at his feet. The male character next to the woman on the stool however is excellent, natural looking but dramatic pose.

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • November 1, 2006 at 8:06 PM
    • #192

    drawing of the day, 3 hours i guess ..

    I've experimented something : cleaning all the lines and make the colorisation with pixel brushs, and then put the original pencil doodle as a multiply layer to smooth a bit the lines ! well maybe i'll work on it a bit more later

    [Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/tac.jpg]

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • November 2, 2006 at 5:03 PM
    • #193

    fallout inspired drawing, mh ..

    [Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/falloutdessincolo.jpg]

  • Skjalg
    • November 2, 2006 at 5:40 PM
    • #194

    aww, now you went and made me laugh at something apocalyptic

    i love your style

  • atrocity
    • November 2, 2006 at 5:55 PM
    • #195

    Nice, I like the style, and the little flower. Funny stuff.

  • WD
    • November 2, 2006 at 6:45 PM
    • #196

    a little thing I drew at school. I get bored easily

    [Blocked Image: http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4735/alienlp4.jpg]

  • atrocity
    • November 2, 2006 at 7:04 PM
    • #197

    Not bad at all, anyone up for swapping drawings and we can paint over top of them? I got the idea off of Poly Count. I will be posting a picture I drew of a DreadNought from Warhammer 40k. It's a 15-20 min sketch and then I am gonna try to paint it better.

  • atrocity
    • November 3, 2006 at 4:13 AM
    • #198

    This is something I sketched in about 20 mins. Not the best obviously but I am gonna try to paint greyscale in photoshop.

    [Blocked Image: http://atrocity.vertexninjas.com/sketchrough.jpg]

  • atrocity
    • November 3, 2006 at 7:23 PM
    • #199

    I laughed when I saw that, it's awesome.

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • December 7, 2006 at 2:44 AM
    • #200

    oh yeah

    [Blocked Image: http://kokosovar.free.fr/pixel3.gif]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™