1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Looking for a modeler to make some shotguns

  • R-C-MAN
  • February 17, 2016 at 3:41 PM
  • R-C-MAN
    • February 17, 2016 at 3:41 PM
    • #1

    I am looking for someone to make me the following shotguns but this one to start.

    Nova Tactical Shotgun

    http://www.benelliusa.com/nova-tactical-shotgun

    Please let me know.
    Thanks

    RC

  • clankill3r
    • February 17, 2016 at 9:57 PM
    • #2

    Where is it for?

  • Vorontsov
    • February 17, 2016 at 11:01 PM
    • #3

    Could you give us any incentives as to why anyone here would do this? What's it for? You're not giving us much to go on, not even if you want a lowpoly or a highpoly

  • tomm
    • February 17, 2016 at 11:17 PM
    • #4

    how much do you pay?

  • R-C-MAN
    • February 18, 2016 at 2:37 PM
    • #5

    Hello,

    It's for the MOD I'm working on for the game Insurgency(source). I don't know what the average poly would be for source, I guess what ever the standard is. As for incentive, I know little about the going rate but I know time is money, I'm not a 16 year kid who ask's for the sake of asking, I'm 48 I know what I want and will pay without question if it gets done.

    I would prefer to see previous work obviously to see if you're also not talking just to talk.

    RC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™