1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] Fasthop

  • boomix
  • February 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM
  • boomix
    • February 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM
    • #1

    Hello!

    So first of all, I wanted to introduce little bit myself. My name is Sandis, I live in Latvia, and I am creator of basebuilder for CS:GO. Yeah, for now it's still not very popular gamemode, but I hope it will get soon, because many people just don't know about this gamemode yet. If someone wants to try it out, here are the servers running this gamemode - http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?s…rt=3&order=DESC .

    Anywhay, moving on the thing, some few days ago I had idea to create new gamemode. I posted it in reddit to get some feedback - what people thinks of this gamemode idea. It turned out that many people just loved it. If someone is interested, here is the topic from reddit. Topic got 3k upvotes, what is awesome.

    Here is small video of the gamemode

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    For now I only have two maps

    1. The one that you saw in gif, but now bit longer.
    2. This one bellow.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/w6eZDe9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4jYIO0o.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dDHYgWj.jpg]


    The main question - is someone interested to help me out creating maps for this gamemode? Mainly because Im not too good creating maps and making this kind of map is not too hard for good map makers. Ofcourse, I will also make plugin for this gamemode and publish it for free in alliedmods.


    Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™