1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] F4ST Biofacility

  • Promulle
  • January 7, 2016 at 12:48 AM
  • Promulle
    • January 7, 2016 at 12:48 AM
    • #1

    So I liked the original concept of F4ST by Zool, and had an idea for a map using this Gamemode.

    The name might be generic, but here I present you F4ST Biofacility. :)

    But before I present some pictures, I want to make clear, that even though I did not use the assets provided by Zool, this map uses the exact same gameplay ruleset

    like F4ST castle. I actually just wanted to see if I'm able to create some fitting things myself.

    Without further explanation:

    Quote

    Things that still have to be done:

    - create working navmesh for the second floor

    - improve quality of the custom stuff thats in there

    If you now are curious about checking it out, heres the workshop link:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=592766001

    Feel free to leave feedback, and thank you for reading :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™