1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Where's your house?

  • kleinluka
  • April 6, 2005 at 1:33 AM
  • kleinluka
    • April 6, 2005 at 1:33 AM
    • #1

    Google Satellite Maps for the win. Show us your house!

    Here's mine:

    [Blocked Image: http://img218.exs.cx/img218/7983/myhouse9vn.th.jpg]

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Duff-e
    • April 6, 2005 at 1:38 AM
    • #2

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=61-23+75t ... &t=k&hl=en

    welcome to urban hell

  • Mojo
    • April 6, 2005 at 1:48 AM
    • #3

    I would post my parents house in Minnesota but its a giant blob

    Here is a link to my/mike's house and DD, Algor, Tomwiththeweather, kemicals house

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=75025&ll= ... &t=k&hl=en

  • kleinluka
    • April 6, 2005 at 1:51 AM
    • #4

    holy shit mojo those rows of houses look crazy

  • Kedhrin
    • April 6, 2005 at 2:02 AM
    • #5

    [Blocked Image: http://img45.exs.cx/img45/6596/homework3vi.jpg]

    i live pretty close to work

  • OL
    • April 6, 2005 at 5:29 AM
    • #6

    [Blocked Image: http://www.olhux.net/image/house.jpg]

  • DaanO
    • April 6, 2005 at 5:42 AM
    • #7

    I tried, but the thing wouldn't let me zoom in on Eindhoven (Holland)

  • Mojo
    • April 6, 2005 at 7:12 AM
    • #8

    [Blocked Image: http://www.theposse.org/mojo-land/pics/houses.jpg]

  • FrieChamp
    • April 6, 2005 at 8:18 AM
    • #9

    Ok now where's "the old Europe" on this map?

  • insta
    • April 6, 2005 at 8:24 AM
    • #10

    Oh man, I would get so lost over there in the US, I think the picture Mojo showed had more roads than all of Norway.

  • ginsengavenger
    • April 6, 2005 at 8:43 AM
    • #11

    well, in a place like that the only roads you actually think about are the big griddy ones and the very few small ones you need in order to get to your house and work.

  • st0lve
    • April 6, 2005 at 11:58 AM
    • #12

    Found a pic in the local news paper:

    [Blocked Image: http://img102.exs.cx/img102/773/house5qm.jpg]

    Feel free to visit me.

  • skdr
    • April 6, 2005 at 12:02 PM
    • #13

    Feel free to visit me too. I attached a highly detailed map here:

    [Blocked Image: http://skdr.dayofdefeat.fi/myhome.gif]

  • DaanO
    • April 6, 2005 at 4:23 PM
    • #14

    Helsinki?

  • skdr
    • April 6, 2005 at 4:44 PM
    • #15

    No.

  • Izuno
    • April 6, 2005 at 10:46 PM
    • #16

    notice how much golf is near me

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/encino2.jpg]

  • twiz
    • April 6, 2005 at 11:16 PM
    • #17

    Current home:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turboslut.net/myhouse.jpg]

    Wyotech:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turboslut.net/newhome1.jpg]

    Where wyotech decided to put their dorms:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turboslut.net/newhome2.jpg]

    17 miles away. I'm going to find a house thats a bit closer

    Golf!? That aint a lot of golf.. THIS is a lot of golf!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turboslut.net/golf.jpg]

    The red dot is where I live. The blue circles... well those are golf courses. I didn't bother looking in other directions, but theres more. If only I golfed. A few of the other green blobs on there are other smaller golf courses or driving ranges.

    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=farmingto ... &t=k&hl=en

    Look for yourself...

  • FrieChamp
    • April 7, 2005 at 8:12 AM
    • #18

    I didn't know that there were so many country clubs in 50's hood

  • Dreaded Fist
    • April 7, 2005 at 11:30 AM
    • #19

    A boring day in the life of me

    Hey, there's DF's house!

    [Blocked Image: http://img46.exs.cx/img46/6798/house5vn.th.jpg]

    Hey I know, I'll get a coffee and 20 chocolate glazed timbits from Tim Hortons.

    [Blocked Image: http://img178.exs.cx/img178/5655/timhortons8bs.th.jpg]

    Might as well rent a movie and get some refreshments for the day!

    [Blocked Image: http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2505/rentmovie5qt.th.jpg]

    Hey I have an idea, I'll drive to Vancouver looking for a store, when I have no idea where anything is in Vancouver!

    [Blocked Image: http://img178.exs.cx/img178/9891/vancouver6zc.th.jpg]

    Ahh, after finally making it home (having not found the store and having had to ask for directions from scary people in skid row), I decide to go for a run (albiet slow and pathetic).

    [Blocked Image: http://img199.exs.cx/img199/6127/run9af.th.jpg]

    There you have it, a day in the life of DF. Oh and I suppose I should get a job... or something.

  • Euro*Brew
    • April 7, 2005 at 7:31 PM
    • #20

    [Blocked Image: http://img125.exs.cx/img125/6760/map9hj.jpg]

    Man am I gunna love my new job. No more long ass commute.

    Euro*Brew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™