1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Tom Hanrahan - Game / Level Designer

  • Bl1tz
  • December 7, 2015 at 8:57 PM
  • Bl1tz
    • December 7, 2015 at 8:57 PM
    • #1

    The last game I worked on just got released so I figure it's time for an update and some fresh eyes looking at my work.

    http://tomhanrahan.net/

  • Ubersmack
    • April 14, 2016 at 4:14 AM
    • #2

    ..

  • Bl1tz
    • May 15, 2016 at 2:54 AM
    • #3

    Yeah I think you're right. That will probably be the first thing I change if I ever get around to a redesign -- bigger pictures, bigger font, and have the info about the levels and games utilize more screen real estate. Thanks for the feedback.

  • Alf-Life
    • May 24, 2016 at 9:18 AM
    • #4

    Yeah, what Uber said It reminds me of an early version of my website which I was trying to make work on all resolutions... thing is, most of your audience will be viewing it on a massive monitor at high resolution so as long as you don't go overboard the bigger the better.

    Other than that, awesome work and it's all very clearly laid out. I would have the screenshots open as pop-ups as I think sometimes people don't 'middle-click to open in new tab'.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™