1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Favorite map in any game

  • Bodd Jonar
  • November 17, 2015 at 8:17 PM
  • blackdog
    • December 14, 2015 at 3:06 PM
    • #41

    I was thinking of Tomb Raider when this topic was opened, for the SP, but was so long ago… also never played TR3 (just tried and remember how dumb was the "innovation" introduced like crawling).

    I very well remember the Venice map and the Shipwreck from TR2, I would put a honourable mention for the latter, as I think was the first map ever to have an upside down scenario.

  • laminutederire
    • December 15, 2015 at 4:10 PM
    • #42
    Quote from Vaya

    I want to add skate 2's map to this.


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Must of played this area/spot 10,000 times (not me in the video :P)

    has there been any good skateboard games recently by the way?

    That game played really well compared to Tony hawk's series!

  • Vaya
    • December 15, 2015 at 4:31 PM
    • #43
    Quote from laminutederire

    has there been any good skateboard games recently by the way?

    That game played really well compared to Tony hawk's series!

    I wouldn't say so. There have been a few arcade games like new versions of Tony hawks but nothing as physics-based.

    Stoked: big air was a decent attempt at a snowboarding version of stoked that turned out pretty well- you can get it on PC. Jibbing ('grinding' to noobs) was a bit glitchy though.

    If they make a next gen skate I'll buy a console for it :)

  • El_Exodus
    • December 15, 2015 at 4:59 PM
    • #44

    I don't really have a special favourite map, but Fallen from the BF2 mod POE2 is the only one which keeps getting into my mind when i think of this topic. It's a simple map set in a forest with a few points of interests and rather dense fog. I enjoyed it pretty much.


    [Blocked Image: http://images.bf-games.net/news/2006/05/5104_3.jpg]

  • laminutederire
    • December 15, 2015 at 5:59 PM
    • #45
    Quote from Vaya

    I wouldn't say so. There have been a few arcade games like new versions of Tony hawks but nothing as physics-based.

    Stoked: big air was a decent attempt at a snowboarding version of stoked that turned out pretty well- you can get it on PC. Jibbing ('grinding' to noobs) was a bit glitchy though.

    If they make a next gen skate I'll buy a console for it :)

    or buy a pc Xbox controller? :P

  • Vaya
    • December 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM
    • #46

    There hasn't been a PC version yet :(

  • Bodd Jonar
    • December 29, 2015 at 11:33 PM
    • #47
    Quote from nikkoship

    I can't really choose just one... so I look like an ass taking up so much space.

    Cod4 had some great SP moments. The sniper mission is probably my favorite.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/AB4VK5f.jpg]

    One of the best single player maps ever created for sure. I have played i countless of times. Rare to see such atmosphere in a mission. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™