1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WANTED] 3D artist for sp source mod

  • marnamai
  • October 11, 2015 at 8:58 PM
  • marnamai
    • October 11, 2015 at 8:58 PM
    • #1

    Hi, I am looking for a 3D artist to help me out with my Half-Life 2 mod, DownFall.
    I am okayish at modelling myself, but I suck at unwrapping and texturing, and would like to take some of the workload of me so I can focus on level design.

    Most of the stuff that needs to be made is hard-surface, some models already have low poly WIP models. I'll always provide reference and approximate measurements, in some cases even a blockout of the model due to level constraints.

    Incase you're wondering what you'll be contributing to check out marnamai.interlopers.net


    required

    + highpoly modelling to bake normal map

    + unwrapping and texturing

    + examples of previous work (portfolio or email me some screenshots)

    + willing to provide all raw resources related to the model and texture (so I can do fixup's if requried) => model file, photoshop psd with all layers, qc, ect ...

    preferred, but not required

    + working with 3ds max / photoshop

    + experience with source

    + compiling knowledge (I can do this myself)


    If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or email me: [email protected]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™