1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Sam Knights - Composer

  • sdjknights
  • September 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM
  • sdjknights
    • September 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM
    • #1

    Hello Mapcore people! This is how I usually promote myself, and I would greatly appreciate anyone's critique, whether about my advert approach, my website, my actual music or anything else you think could be improved;

    Hi

    My name is Sam Knights and I am a composer/producer looking for projects to work on. I studied Classical Music at Leeds College of Music, where I won the Composition Award, but that doesn't mean I'm a pompous classical musician; I have extensive experience with pop and rock bands too, so I am good at making almost any kind of music.

    If you want to hear examples of my music, visit [email protected]

  • SuperDuperYeah
    • September 26, 2015 at 7:58 PM
    • #2

    Hey buddy !

    Got a few things that might improve your website. I think there's too many clicks for me to get to your work. Just put your work (soundcloud widgets and such) in your first page (what's supposed to be the home page). Also instead of putting the "Home" bit bigger, just remove it and replace it with your name and your title (i.e. video game music composer or just composer... whatever defines you). That way if I just land on your page I won't be searching for what you do if I didn't want to read your introduction paragraph.

    Hope that helps :) !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™