1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Big Popa is bad

  • Taylor Swift
  • April 2, 2005 at 8:55 PM
  • Taylor Swift
    • April 2, 2005 at 8:55 PM
    • #1

    Pope John Paul II has developed a high fever and remains in a very serious condition, but is responding to his aides, the Vatican announced today in a written statement. "When addressed by members of his household, he responds correctly," the statement said.

    btw there is no talk of coma.

    poor pope

  • JesusFu
    • April 2, 2005 at 9:02 PM
    • #2

    the pope is dead.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • kleinluka
    • April 2, 2005 at 9:19 PM
    • #3

    yup, bells are ringing outside

  • st0lve
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:28 PM
    • #4

    sorry if I show no respect, but about time?

  • DaanO
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:29 PM
    • #5

    about time someone tells people to use condoms so they don't get aids. maybe next pope?

  • Jezpuh
    • April 2, 2005 at 11:47 PM
    • #6

    "big popa is bad"? What the fuck?!

  • Taylor Swift
    • April 3, 2005 at 12:14 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Jezpuh

    "big popa is bad"? What the fuck?!

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

  • ginsengavenger
    • April 3, 2005 at 12:22 AM
    • #8

    "I love it when you call me Big Pop-ppa"

    BIG's been dead for years

  • Jezpuh
    • April 3, 2005 at 12:53 AM
    • #9
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

  • DaanO
    • April 3, 2005 at 1:08 AM
    • #10

    The irony in your title made me chuckle

  • D3adlode
    • April 3, 2005 at 1:35 AM
    • #11

    Oh well, I can't say I really give a shit to be honest...

  • OL
    • April 3, 2005 at 2:17 AM
    • #12

    oh d3 ur so strong and brazen

  • kleinluka
    • April 3, 2005 at 2:29 AM
    • #13

    D3 would only give a shit if Satan died.

  • The Postman
    • April 3, 2005 at 2:34 AM
    • #14

    I'm gonna miss wacky pope ;(

  • Tequila
    • April 3, 2005 at 3:24 AM
    • #15
    Quote from Jezpuh

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

    Haha! But wait, you've just thrown away your faux-crown.

    St0lve, teach these jokers what's what, please.

  • JynxDaddy
    • April 3, 2005 at 5:50 AM
    • #16
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    "I love it when you call me Big Pop-ppa"BIG's been dead for years

  • Minos
    • April 3, 2005 at 6:06 AM
    • #17

    I dont give a shit at all, like gins said, he has been dead for years.

    The place where he prayed at my city is completely destroyed now, so I guess they dont care also

  • Jezpuh
    • April 3, 2005 at 10:03 AM
    • #18
    Quote from Tequila

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

    Haha! But wait, you've just thrown away your faux-crown.

    St0lve, teach these jokers what's what, please.

    No man, that's just inside EOT. Outside, I'm normal ;D

  • st0lve
    • April 3, 2005 at 11:04 AM
    • #19
    Quote from Jezpuh

    I'm saying this for the last time. STOP STRESSING OVER IT

    You are the biggest fucking idiot ever.

    Haha! But wait, you've just thrown away your faux-crown.

    St0lve, teach these jokers what's what, please.

    No man, that's just inside EOT. Outside, I'm normal ;D

    But gimmie my crown anyway.btw. 2pac is also dead, long time ago.

  • DaanO
    • April 3, 2005 at 12:59 PM
    • #20

    hahahaha klein~~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™