1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[Mobile] Think Again !

  • Odonno
  • August 9, 2015 at 9:34 PM
  • Odonno
    • August 9, 2015 at 9:34 PM
    • #1

    Hi,

    Name : C'est pas faux ! (Think Again !)
    Category : Quizz (realtime, 2 to 4 players, maybe more)
    Languages : French / English soon
    Platforms : Windows 8.1 / Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 (Android soon)
    Links (Windows) : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/store/ga…ux/9nblggh1p4xd
    Links (Windows Phone) : http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=0e0cf3…be-80f238f2ebf3

    I am currently working alone on my first game : "C'est pas faux !" ("Think Again !" in english). "C'est pas faux !" is a realtime multiplayer game based on a physical game of the same name and I want to put it on mobile because I like the game and the gameplay. I think it could be a fun game on mobile with a great gamelife (an infinity of questions, a variety of game mode, and maybe more).

    So, my goal is to make a mobile game (iOS, Android, ...). As a Windows developer, I created the Windows Phone version first. The app is currently in open beta and it is already playable. The game is currently only available on Windows. Of course, I will put the game on other platforms as soon as I can.

    I do not have a lot of feedback right now and that's why I am here, I really want to create an attractive game. So, if you had any experiences with this game, I will be happy to hear you.

    Here is some screenshot of the current state of the game :

  • Odonno
    • August 19, 2015 at 8:53 PM
    • #2

    I updated the app recently. It is now available for Windows 8.1 (Windows 10 too). Follow this link : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/store/ga…ux/9nblggh1p4xd

    Enjoy !

  • FrieChamp
    • August 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM
    • #3

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "C'est pas faux!" translate to "That is not wrong/untrue!" in English? That's different than "May be right". Anyway, a video or gameplay description would be useful.

  • Odonno
    • August 20, 2015 at 12:51 PM
    • #4
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "C'est pas faux!" translate to "That is not wrong/untrue!" in English? That's different than "May be right". Anyway, a video or gameplay description would be useful.

    Yes, you're right. I was not sure about the english traduction. I find just now the english version of the physical game (Think Again !) : http://mygeeklings.com/thinkagainreview/

    There is a video on the website, so you can understand the gameplay. But, don't worry, I will do a video of the gameplay of the mobile game I am currently making.

  • Odonno
    • August 29, 2015 at 4:46 PM
    • #5

    Hello !

    Some news ! I've done some changes and the most important is that the game now supports english (both client-side : localization and server-side : question/answer translation).

    The game is also more reactive and responsive with the integratation of optional features (Facebook login, sound on answer : right/wrong, vibration to be sure the answer was send).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™