1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_Coldrun

  • DenseFury
  • July 24, 2015 at 9:39 AM
  • DenseFury
    • July 24, 2015 at 9:39 AM
    • #1

    Playtest My Map Here

    A snowy farm town is getting raided by a nasty company who wants to blow up the town! STOP THEM!

    Coldrun Is A map I had forgotten About And I Saw the MapCore Contest and Decided, "Hey! Why don't I texture this old thing up, fine tune it, put it up on the workshop and enter MapCore."


  • jackophant
    • July 24, 2015 at 10:08 AM
    • #2

    Didn't fancy putting more effort into the post to tell us anything about it? No overview?

  • DenseFury
    • July 26, 2015 at 6:31 AM
    • #3
    Quote from jackophant

    Didn't fancy putting more effort into the post to tell us anything about it? No overview?

    Added...Thanks I forgot

  • jackophant
    • July 26, 2015 at 12:12 PM
    • #4

    You've literally just copied this from your workshop page. I meant tell us about it, what do you want it to be, what are your aims, anything about it. Fine tuning the navmesh is the least of your problems right now.

    When i asked for overview, I meant a radar view. Seeing screenshots is one thing, but seeing how it all pieces together is also important.

  • DenseFury
    • August 5, 2015 at 6:08 AM
    • #5
    Quote from jackophant

    You've literally just copied this from your workshop page. I meant tell us about it, what do you want it to be, what are your aims, anything about it. Fine tuning the navmesh is the least of your problems right now.

    When i asked for overview, I meant a radar view. Seeing screenshots is one thing, but seeing how it all pieces together is also important.

    Thanks for all of the suggestions! I agree with most of what you have Said And this thread has reflected that! Thanks :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™