1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[csgo] Trigger when no players are touching [SOLVED]

  • pB.
  • July 1, 2015 at 6:22 PM
  • pB.
    • July 1, 2015 at 6:22 PM
    • #1

    So in my map how would I trigger a teleport when all players have left spawn?

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/fQFRTNa.png]

    So when all the players are outside of the orange box, everyone gets teleported.

    I hope this makes sense Thanks!

    -pB.

  • leplubodeslapin
    • July 1, 2015 at 8:29 PM
    • #2

    Have you tried OnEndTouchAll ?

    Valve's Wiki says :

    Quote

    Fires when the last entity in the entity's area exits this trigger or when this entity is disabled. Only entities that passed this trigger's filters are considered. (activator is the last exiting entity)

  • Klems
    • July 1, 2015 at 8:44 PM
    • #3

    What if someone stay in the spawn indefinitely?

    Lapin is right tho. Alternatively you can use a game_zone_player with a logic_timer and logic_compare to count the number of players in a zone. I have an irrational distrust of triggers, this is probably unnecessary.

  • pB.
    • July 1, 2015 at 9:59 PM
    • #4
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    Have you tried OnEndTouchAll ?

    Valve's Wiki says :

    Quote from Klems

    What if someone stay in the spawn indefinitely?

    Lapin is right tho. Alternatively you can use a game_zone_player with a logic_timer and logic_compare to count the number of players in a zone. I have an irrational distrust of triggers, this is probably unnecessary.

    Thanks a lot. I've gone with Klems' idea as I have already tried the triggers. Is there any way to debug the logic (debug messages etc.) as I haven't got it working yet and these would be a great help?

  • Fnugz
    • July 1, 2015 at 10:20 PM
    • #5
    Quote from pB.

    Thanks a lot. I've gone with Klems' idea as I have already tried the triggers. Is there any way to debug the logic (debug messages etc.) as I haven't got it working yet and these would be a great help?

    You can use ent_messages_draw 1 to visualize all entity input/output.

  • pB.
    • July 1, 2015 at 10:27 PM
    • #6
    Quote from Fnuggi

    You can use ent_messages_draw 1 to visualize all entity input/output.

    Thanks!

  • pB.
    • July 1, 2015 at 10:38 PM
    • #7

    Thanks, it all works perfectly :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™