1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] de_electro

  • Emeraldstar82
  • June 17, 2015 at 11:38 AM
  • Emeraldstar82
    • June 17, 2015 at 11:38 AM
    • #1

    I'm a new mapper, thought I'd give this a shot with a map that I started to make a few weeks ago.

    Feedback is greatly appreciated mainly because I have no friends who want to playtest my map..


    Workshop:

    http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/f…s/?id=445300733


    Edit: Map changed from de_warehouse to de_electro. A backstory is to come.

  • jackophant
    • June 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM
    • #2

    it's not hard to take screenshots buddy! just hit f12 a few times and when you exit csgo and the image uploader appears, go to "show on disk" and then drag and drop all those files into an imgur album, then copy pasta here.

    ez pz lmn sqzy

    for people like me at work, i can give more basic feedback without jumping into the map (because I can't), it's also nice to know what i'm going to look at.

    welcome to mapcore and don't forget to check all stickied posts for tips and tricks :)

  • jackophant
    • June 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM
    • #3

    I was also going to suggest changing the name as it's incredibly generic. Then, as luck would have it, this happens:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.gyazo.com/717c871da881fae9b47cae34cf6e45f7.png]

    Put some real thought into your setting and name, I'm going to advise the other party to do the same.

  • Emeraldstar82
    • June 17, 2015 at 1:08 PM
    • #4
    Quote from jackophant

    I was also going to suggest changing the name as it's incredibly generic. Then, as luck would have it, this happens:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.gyazo.com/717c871da881fae9b47cae34cf6e45f7.png]

    Put some real thought into your setting and name, I'm going to advise the other party to do the same.

    rip


    Changed the name to de_electro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™