1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CSGO Model Textures [SOLVED]

  • Vorontsov
  • June 11, 2015 at 1:30 PM
  • Vorontsov
    • June 11, 2015 at 1:30 PM
    • #1

    Don't forget to set your fade distance properly kids, it might save you two days of frustration

  • cashed
    • June 11, 2015 at 2:56 PM
    • #2

    post your .qc please. I cant see it being a texture thing. Also if your not using the alpha dont include it in the tga. It only subtracts from your available space.

  • esspho
    • June 11, 2015 at 3:14 PM
    • #3

    It looks like you've set a fade distance and you need to increase the value.


    Quote from Vorontsov

    Below is Alpha Channel

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eKmzCmq.jpg]

    :D

  • Vorontsov
    • June 11, 2015 at 3:16 PM
    • #4
    Quote from cashed

    post your .qc please. I cant see it being a texture thing. Also if your not using the alpha dont include it in the tga. It only subtracts from your available space.

    I tried removing it and it's still manages to make a white one through vtfedit.

    Stupid question but where is the .qc file? I use the wallworm model tools plugin that exports everything for me and I can't find any QC


    @esspho Yeah it might be a possibility and I'd facepalm hard if that was the case. I'll check it on my next compile ;(

  • Vorontsov
    • June 11, 2015 at 3:30 PM
    • #5

    I don't know how I overlooked this and spent a few hours yesterday and today trying to find out what it was when infact it was the fade distance. fml


    @esspho thanks :(

  • cashed
    • June 11, 2015 at 4:49 PM
    • #6

    Wallworm still makes a .qc and I believe he shows where it lies in 1 of his how to videos. I you are also using wallworm, please say so right away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™