1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_jungle (WIP)

  • Vertex
  • June 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM
  • Vertex
    • June 8, 2015 at 8:10 PM
    • #1

    Hey guys! I've been lurking around Mapcore for awhile, and I've finally finished a fully playable map. The theme isn't fully decided yet, however I'm thinking of having a research facility isolated in a jungle, hence the temporary name "jungle".


    Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=457699461


    Overview:


    CT Spawn:


    T Spawn:


    Middle:


    A Bombsite:


    B Bombsite:

  • Tensei
    • June 8, 2015 at 8:11 PM
    • #2

    Doesn't resemble jungle to me, but lets wait some progress. Too early to even rate this one :)

  • Vertex
    • June 8, 2015 at 8:18 PM
    • #3
    Quote from Tensei

    Doesn't resemble jungle to me, but lets wait some progress. Too early to even rate this one

    :) True, I'm waiting to get feedback on the Iayout before I begin detailing at all.

  • Tensei
    • June 8, 2015 at 9:34 PM
    • #4
    Quote from Vertex

    :) True, I'm waiting to get feedback on the Iayout before I begin detailing at all.

    What about this ? Try making something like this but jungle themed ofcourse. I kinda enjoyed that map on source. ( map was called de_forest btw)[Blocked Image: http://media.netday.be/images/games/css/de_forest/de_forest0001.jpg]

  • El Moroes
    • June 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Tensei

    What about this ? Try making something like this but jungle themed ofcourse. I kinda enjoyed that map on source. ( map was called de_forest btw)[Blocked Image: http://media.netday.be/images/games/css/de_forest/de_forest0001.jpg]

    It was nice indeed but unreadable, so unfortunately unplayable.

  • Vertex
    • June 9, 2015 at 12:45 AM
    • #6
    Quote from Tensei

    What about this ? Try making something like this but jungle themed ofcourse. I kinda enjoyed that map on source. ( map was called de_forest btw)

    [Blocked Image: http://media.netday.be/images/games/css/de_forest/de_forest0001.jpg]

    The theme I was going for was a research facility in the middle of a jungle, not an actual jungle.

  • Tensei
    • June 9, 2015 at 4:26 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Vertex

    The theme I was going for was a research facility in the middle of a jungle, not an actual jungle.

    What kind of research facility? (bad one where they experiment on humenity and monkey kind? or the good one that analyzes why dynozaurs are dead:D ?)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™