1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Lo-Phi - Video Game Composer for Hire

  • HaydenDavenport
  • June 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM
  • HaydenDavenport
    • June 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM
    • #1

    My name is Hayden Davenport, also known as Lo-Phi. I have loved video game music for virtually my entire life. I remember playing Banjo-Kazooie on the N64 with my father as a kid. I loved the soundtrack, and I was massively impacted by the power of music in games from then on. Since then I went on to pursue a degree in music composition (which is very close to complete!), and I want to use my knowledge to impact others with music in the same way that I have been impacted. Some of my favorite videogame soundtracks include: Banjo-Kazooie, Majora's Mask, Fez, Dustforce, and Super Meat Boy. I'm really interested in interactive music in games, and I love soundtracks with dynamic layering and contextual music. I can compose in most video game genres, and I am able to emulate the style of specific game music if necessary. Please see my website for further information and pricing inquiries; I look forward to working with you! /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="15" height="15" /> Email: [email protected]

    Website: Lo-Phi.com

  • HaydenDavenport
    • August 8, 2015 at 2:17 AM
    • #2

    I just finished a 'remaster' of Broken Clipboard. Check it out here!

  • HaydenDavenport
    • September 1, 2015 at 7:29 PM
    • #3

    New ambient track "Dark Haven" is up on my bandcamp page. Click here to listen :)

  • HaydenDavenport
    • September 28, 2015 at 5:07 AM
    • #4

    New Persona inspired track is now on my portfolio. Listen here!

  • HaydenDavenport
    • January 15, 2016 at 12:58 PM
    • #5

    Just launched my new website: Lo-Phi.com

  • HaydenDavenport
    • May 5, 2016 at 12:36 AM
    • #6

    Looking for new games to compose for!

  • HaydenDavenport
    • May 12, 2016 at 7:16 PM
    • #7

    Anyone working on a sweet game that needs music? :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™