1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] De_icaria Name Changed [Downgrade version stable]

  • Iceberg
  • June 6, 2015 at 1:33 PM
  • pB.
    • July 26, 2015 at 3:14 PM
    • #21

    Also I would recommend using these compile settings for release:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/myz9wmW.png]

  • Iceberg
    • July 26, 2015 at 3:53 PM
    • #22

    Hey guys, I made a version in greybox removing brushes optimization (Areaportals, hint and skip) and is still the problem of rupture of the map, pB.

    Quote from pB.

    Just a quick pointer: Naming a bombsite "A" won't make it bombsite A on the radar

    is that only name the entities in areas bomb will not appear on the radar (there to enter in the script coordinates to locate the place in the bomb areas), I will try to compile with advanced options to see if I fix the problem

    Quote from pB.

    Also I would recommend using these compile settings for release:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/myz9wmW.png]

    thx guys

  • Iceberg
    • July 27, 2015 at 7:20 PM
    • #23

    Hey guys, the map already has a stable version, and fix the problem I had, the name officially changed to De_icaria say that the map returned to a alpha version, it has no optimization but I think he's ready for a playtest (lack only fix the script and bomb radar zones), no longer suffers stops or breaks of any kind, thank you all for the comments

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/lhrBlu8.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™