1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[WIP] DE_MUROS

  • pB.
  • June 2, 2015 at 6:37 PM
  • tomm
    • August 13, 2015 at 4:59 PM
    • #21

    I just wanted to say that you've nailed the A bombsite, there's just something about it I really like. Probably the elevation on the T side combined with defensive position of the CTs creates an interesting gameplay, I enjoyed it a lot.

  • pB.
    • August 13, 2015 at 5:54 PM
    • #22
    Quote from tomm

    I just wanted to say that you've nailed the A bombsite, there's just something about it I really like. Probably the elevation on the T side combined with defensive position of the CTs creates an interesting gameplay, I enjoyed it a lot.

    Thanks a lot for this comment. After the previous playtesting it was obvious that there was something wrong with it and this is the result!

  • MaanMan
    • August 13, 2015 at 9:48 PM
    • #23

    Looks like a big improvement from the last playtest. Good job on the changes!

  • pB.
    • August 14, 2015 at 4:17 PM
    • #24
    Quote from MaanMan

    Looks like a big improvement from the last playtest. Good job on the changes!

    Thanks a lot!

  • pB.
    • August 16, 2015 at 10:58 AM
    • #25

    Just some screenshots of the updated map

  • Lizard
    • August 18, 2015 at 4:29 PM
    • #26

    I still feel like the lighting is too yellow-ish. Overall good job.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™