1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

RTSL: CombineBaseVille Mapping Challenge

  • planetphillip
  • May 27, 2015 at 11:42 AM
  • planetphillip
    • May 27, 2015 at 11:42 AM
    • #1

    Howdy All,

    I am pleased to announce another RTSL Mapping Challenge.

    Full details are available here: http://www.runthinkshootlive.com/posts/announci…ping-challenge/

    However, unlike ALL my previous challenges, the prizes for this are via ORIGIN not Steam.

    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

  • ElectroSheep
    • May 27, 2015 at 11:59 AM
    • #2

    I would really love to enter this one but I really found all you deadline crazy and only for, excuse me, no-life people :( Or i'm too damn bad but I can't see myself doing a map in just 19 days.

  • planetphillip
    • May 27, 2015 at 2:52 PM
    • #3
    Quote from 3Dnj

    I would really love to enter this one but I really found all you deadline crazy and only for, excuse me, no-life people :( Or i'm too damn bad but I can't see myself doing a map in just 19 days.

    Well, I used to have longer deadlines but two things happened; people got more ambitious and realized too late and didn't enter anything. Perhaps these people are "no-life" people but the shorter deadline also help people stay focused and realistic.

    Anyway, maybe one day you can enter a challenge.

  • FRAG
    • May 27, 2015 at 5:35 PM
    • #4

    I'm interested in having a go at this one as I was sadly out of action during the last one (wanted that damn book so bad D:)

  • blackdog
    • June 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM
    • #5

    It was very unfortunate that this one has been overshadowed by the CSGO competition, unfortunate timings :(

    I myself have not had time to work on anything yet (for both) just started yesterday gathering some reference for the GO map, and tonight been thinking of this one.

    It's painful such short deadlines and just in general wrong time for these to come out, especially because for this I immediately thought I could recycle a concept I had for an add-on years ago.

    4 nights now... maybe I shouldn't even try, but I might.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™