1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CSGO] Releasing all my map vmf's free for download

  • Vorontsov
  • April 22, 2015 at 9:26 AM
  • Vorontsov
    • April 22, 2015 at 9:26 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone, these are all my maps that I have worked on (from first map to latest map), none of them are complete however. You can use them for any purpose really, even upload it to the workshop. There is just one small thing I ask for though: credits. You can probably tell what my first map was, it was the aim map which is why it's kinda shit. The more I kept making the better and better I became. De_infernal is my latest one which is why it has SIGNIFICANTLY improved in quality.

    The reason I'm doing this is because I feel like I won't get around to completing any of these so I'm going to start a new big project from scratch. Thanks, have fun with it!


    Download Link


    Reddit Thread

  • TheGuma
    • April 22, 2015 at 2:52 PM
    • #2

    No pics no clicks

  • Vorontsov
    • April 22, 2015 at 3:26 PM
    • #3
    Quote from TheGuma

    No pics no clicks

    Can't for a about a week so if it's a hurry I hope someone else can do it, otherwise I will come back and compile probably and snap some pics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™