1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Find a team or project easily on Ludust (looking for feedback)

  • nickofnight
  • April 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM
  • nickofnight
    • April 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM
    • #1

    Hi guys! I recently created a website called Ludust.


    The site aims to put developers and skilled users in touch easily.


    You can either start a project and say what skills you are after and people can get in touch or you can find projects based on the skills they are after.


    Once in a project you have access to a bunch of team tools - to-do list, team wiki, documents, forum and a public Blog to promote your project. It is all free to use.

    It only launched a few days ago and I would love some feedback or even some new members and projects


    I would really like this to be a useful site for anyone looking for team members or a project to join and with your help hopefully I can.

    Any feedback is incredibly welcome - I take criticism well (I think).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™