1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Skypaint serial code

  • D3adlode
  • March 18, 2005 at 12:33 PM
  • D3adlode
    • March 18, 2005 at 12:33 PM
    • #1

    Ono warez!!11

    Can someone supply me with a key for skypaint so I can carry on using it, I refuse to pay for it as I've only ever used it twice in 3 years and I don't have a credit card so I couldn't buy it if I wanted it to. Just need the thing to finish up a couple of sky boxes.

    Cheers.

  • Minos
    • March 18, 2005 at 5:26 PM
    • #2

    [Blocked Image: http://www.leveldesign.com.br/minotauro/shit/google.gif]

  • kleinluka
    • March 18, 2005 at 5:28 PM
    • #3

    No warez discussion in Mapcore.

  • D3adlode
    • March 18, 2005 at 6:36 PM
    • #4

    Already used Google, everything is useless cracks that don't do anything at all...

    Anyway, yeah it's kinda 'warez' but I'm not asking for CD key for Brothers In Arms (God forbid) or anything, this program is something I use once in a blue moon and seeing as I'm using it for a game on a non-profitable basis I see no justifiable reason for me to part with my cash to use it..

    Christ, it's only a code, someone must know!

    PM me if you do.

  • Thrik
    • March 18, 2005 at 6:52 PM
    • #5

    The no warez rule isn't just for fun, you know. Not only will most hosts quite happily terminate service for sites advocating or allowing warez discussion such as this.. but Mike and Mojo, both well known as Gearbox employees, are responsible for this place. If they're seen to be allowing warez on their forums, then that could land them in all sorts of shit.

    In short, Mapcore isn't the place for warez. If you simply must do such things, then do what everyone else does and either join a warez-based IRC network or find some decent serial sites through Google.

  • D3adlode
    • March 18, 2005 at 7:11 PM
    • #6

    Right, I've got a code, so you can nuke the topic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™