1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Hours in the CS:GO SDK?

  • flexsta
  • April 1, 2015 at 10:36 PM
  • flexsta
    • April 1, 2015 at 10:36 PM
    • #1

    Thought it would be fun to see how many hours people have in the CS:GO SDK.
    Also comparing it to how many hours people have in actual CS:GO?

    For me:

    360 hrs in the SDK
    492 hrs in the game

    I have no idea if that's a lot or nothing compared to others, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the talented people on this forum have more hours than me.

  • Guest
    • April 1, 2015 at 11:36 PM
    • #2

    A little over 1000 in the game, 400 in the editor. Had like a 3 month period where I was playing like 5-6 hours a day which felt unhealthy so I took a break. Only now I'm spending an equivalent amount of time or more in the editor, although it does feel a bit more productive than just mm'ing trying to rank up. I think the real issue is that I have too much free time, but oh well.

  • tomm
    • April 1, 2015 at 11:53 PM
    • #3

    1,162 hrs in sdk, 475 in game.. because csgo sucks ololololol

  • AlexM
    • April 2, 2015 at 12:15 AM
    • #4

    In the source SDK I have almost 4000 hours.

  • flexsta
    • April 2, 2015 at 12:42 AM
    • #5

    Wow... I'm so far behind!

  • ElectroSheep
    • April 2, 2015 at 1:15 PM
    • #6

    Csgo : 625h

    Csgo SDk 1925


    Source SDK : 3800


    I want to change my life !!!

  • Pampers
    • April 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM
    • #7

    more hours means you are a better mapper

  • Vaya
    • April 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM
    • #8
    Quote from Pampers

    more hours means you are a better mapper

    I normally stay logged in when I'm in a foetal position on the floor


    Anyway-


    1500 hours in CSGO (mainly idling while my lobby makes coffee/smokes/paints the sistine chapel)


    300 hours SDK - (mainly the aforementioned foetal position on the floor)

  • Squad
    • April 2, 2015 at 5:30 PM
    • #9

    CSGO SDK: 4318 hours (lot of it is idling though)

    CSGO: 899 hours

  • RaVaGe
    • April 2, 2015 at 6:01 PM
    • #10

    Way too much.

  • AlexM
    • April 2, 2015 at 6:20 PM
    • #11
    Quote from Pampers

    more hours means you are a better mapper


    I'm proof that isn't true  

  • 'RZL
    • April 12, 2015 at 6:20 PM
    • #12

    CSGO SDK: 4583 hours (like Squad, a lot of idling is involved)

    CSGO: 2654 hours

  • jackophant
    • April 13, 2015 at 1:26 PM
    • #13

    CSGO: 2001

    CSGO SDK: 250


    CSS: 1000+

    Source SDK: 500 or os (I can't find how many, just says last played 04/04/12)


    No idling ever, I'm too OCD about closing programs not being used

  • Muffin
    • April 17, 2015 at 11:15 PM
    • #14

    About 1200 in both, yet again, I idle like 700 hours in each. NEVER CLOSE THE PROGRAM

  • Puddy
    • April 18, 2015 at 12:03 AM
    • #15

    CSGO SDK: 3 million hours (fahrenheit)

  • FMPONE
    • April 18, 2015 at 12:23 AM
    • #16
    Quote from Puddy

    CSGO SDK: 3 million hours (fahrenheit)

  • 2d-chris
    • April 18, 2015 at 8:13 AM
    • #17

    0m

  • selmitto
    • April 21, 2015 at 2:22 AM
    • #18

    what is csgo lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™